Polycom VVX 600 IP Deskphone
The Polycom VVX 600 phone is a premium business media phone with a 4.3" gesture based, multi-touch cable capacitive touchscreen LCD display.
The VVX 600 phone is designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity of executives and managers.The phone has the capabilities to manage Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right from the phone display.
This product is: new, factory sealed and original boxed.
The Polycom VVX 600 phone is built for executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the VVX 600 phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Polycom HD Voice quality and a large, high resolution color, multi-touch screen, the VVX 600 business media phone is ideal.
The VVX 600 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server based configuration on large scale deployments as well as the redirection services, gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
- Improve productivity for executives and managers through larger, color multitouch display and more line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Turn your Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phone into a videoconference ready desktop videoconferencing solution with an optional Polycom® VVX® Camera
- Improve workspace mobility through Bluetooth® headset integration
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Webbased configuration tool make the Polycom VVX 600 Series simple to deploy, and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy Polycom VVX 600 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standardsbased, open APIs
Polycom VVX 600 IP Deskphone specifications:
- Gesture based, multitouch capable
- capacitive touch-screen
- 4.3 inch LCD (480 x 272) resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Up to 16 line appearances/speed dials
- Screen saver and digital picture
- Video playback and video conferencing via external USB camera
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Polycom HD Voice technology up to 14 kHz on all audio paths
- Full browser webkit
- Easy integration with third-party UC applications
- Voicemail and videomail support1
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media
- and storage applications
- Integrated Bluetooth® 2.1 EDR
- Adjustable base height
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Unicode UTF-8 character support
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6 x 7" (21 x 15 x 18cm)
- Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
- EAN: 610807768371
- Polycom part number: 2200-44600-025
- VVX 600 phone console
- Handset and cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick start guide