We’re taking a few days off to spend time with our families and friends so We won’t be answering emails or processing orders as quickly as usual. You can expect to hear back from Us by (02 Jan).
Polycom VVX 411 IP Deskphone
Availability: In stock
+ 141 items available
The Polycom VVX 411 is an expandable color business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
The Polycom VVX 411 is similar to the Polycom VVX 401, but has a Gigabit Ethernet port connection for connecting a PC via the Polycom VVX 411 telephone.
This product is: new, factory sealed and original boxed.
The VVX 411 Deskphone brings high-quality, cost effective solution to front line staff handling moderate volume of calls through advanced UC telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 411 makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. The VVX 411 delivers breakthrough Polycom HD Voice quality for life-like conversations, while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
The VVX 411 Deskphone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The deskphone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users' need and business grows.
- Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy-to-use user interface
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
Polycom VVX 411 IP Deskphone specifications:
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing full-duplex conversations
- Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response - 150 Hz - 7 kHz for handset, optional headset and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible
- EAN: 610807846765
- VVX 411 phone console, handset and cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick start guide
Write Your Own Review