Plantronics CS510 DECT Headset
The Plantronics CS510 wireless headset is the successor to the popular Plantronics CS351N headset. This new lightweight wireless headset is suitable for fixed telephony and works via the DECT standard to reach a range of up to 100 meters. The Plantronics CS510 is a lightweight headset for the professional user. With only 72 grams you can carry the CS510 all day long. The CS510 is the big brother of the CS540 with a robust fixed headband which makes the headset slightly heavier and more robust.
Use the Plantronics compatibility guide to check if you need any cables for your Headset – Deskphone combination.
Style, comfort and ease of use: with the Plantronics CS510 wireless headset you not only have a good quality headset, but also a headset that has a luxurious look. The business and professional look of this lightweight headset makes it ideal for use at reception or in modern office environments. The Plantronics CS510 is a robust headset that you can wear over the head, the weight of just 72 grams makes it ideal for wearing all day. The Plantronics CS510 wireless headset is easy to connect to your landline. You use the supplied connection cable to connect the CS510 to the headset or handset connection of your phone.
Wide range thanks to DECT
The Plantronics CS510 is equipped with DECT technology so that the distance from the base station to the headset is 100 meters. So you can walk around the office during your conversation to get some of the fax or a document
to get out of the closet.
Plantronics CS510 DECT Headset Specifications:
- Comfortable, high-quality headsets
- Simple installation in all popular telephones
- Volume control and muting on the headset
- Microphone with background noise cancellation
- High sound quality, narrowband and wideband
- EHS for electronic answering
- DECT technology, wireless range approx. 120 m
- Range-dependent transmit power for greater energy efficiency
- Talk time up to 9 hours, charged on base station
- Wearing style: Head-band
- Headphone sensitivity: 118 dBA
- Noise reduction effect: Y
- Base station