Jabra Evolve 65 MS Mono + Stand
Availability: Out of stock
The Jabra Evolve series is a professional range of headsets designed to improve concentration and completions. Premium noise cancellation technology gives you peace to work in a noisy, open office; effectively creating a concentration zone around you so you can stay focused.
More than headsets, a workplace evolution
Jabra Evolve 65 is a professional wireless Bluetooth® headset that improves your conversations and helps you concentrate.It comes with Jabra Link 370 USB adapter.
Freedom to multi-task
A wireless Bluetooth® connection provides the flexibility to move around freely while working (up to 30m/100 feet away from phone device), take calls and listen to music wirelessly from mobile devices, and having no interfering cords when working at the pc.
Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions
The Jabra Busy light helps you to cope with the challenges of an open office environment and let people clearly know that you are on the phone. The indicator turns red when you are on a call and keeps you from being interrupted.
Don’t miss a call and listen to music from your preferred device using the same headset. Connects simultaneously to two phone devices via Bluetooth®, letting you stay connected to both your web browser based phone and your mobile phone at the same time. Enabling you to play music or take calls from both devices, using the same headset.
Convenient charging and storage
Comes optional with a charging stand, providing easy and convenient charging and storage.
Jabra Evolve 65 MS mono with charging station & Link Adapter 360
- Monaural headset with Bluetooth technology for PCs/notebooks and mobile phones/smartphones
- Leatherette ear cushions cup designed to reduce unwanted noise
- Passive noise reduction cancels out human voices
- Near Field Communications (NFC) connection to other devices with just the click of a button
- Simultaneous connection to a PC/notebook and another Bluetooth-enabled device
- Wideband audio
- Volume control and microphone mute button on the headset
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology optimises your voice/music and suppresses echoes
- Range: up to 30 m
- Talk time: Up to 10 hours
- Optimised for Skype for Business
- Freedom to multi-task
- Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions
- Always connected
- Convenient charging and storage
- All-day comfort
- Works with all leading UC platforms
Charging the headset
- The headset will charge when connected to a PC, or when using any USB wall charger supplied with your mobile device. It takes approx. 3 hours to charge.
Compatible Bluetooth receiver: Jabra Link UC Bluetooth Dongle
Write Your Own Review