Cisco 8811 IP Deskphone
Availability: In stock
+ 206 items available
The Cisco 8811 IP Deskphone offers easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features to make collaborating simple. The Cisco 8811 is supplied without an AC adapter.
This product is: new, factory sealed and original boxed.
The Cisco 8811 IP Deskphone comes equipped with a 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allowing for a direct connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network. This connection is established through an RJ-45 interface with a single LAN connectivity for both the phone and the co-located PC. The phone and PC can be assigned to separate VLANs for improved security and reliability for voice and data traffic. With a dual-position foot stand and the ability to mount this phone to the wall you can position the phone the way you want. Additionally, the Kensington lock slot compatibility makes it easy to secure the phone against theft.
Power the Cisco 8811 phone through Power over Ethernet. A separate AC adapter is available to power the phone through a wall plug. Superior audio performance through the handset, speakerphone or a connected headset makes this phone a highly productive part of any workplace.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8811 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen backlit grayscale display.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection and Power over Ethernet.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable separately for customers seeking this capability.
Cisco 8811 IP Deskphone Specifications:
- Easy to use IP telephone
- 5" high resolution greyscale display (800x480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio compatible (G.722)
- Dedicated function keys: Volume, Speakerphone, Navigation, Mute
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- Auxiliary port for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Dual position foot stand
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Color: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
- Cisco part number: CP-8811-K9=
- EAN: 0882658743009
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) - 10.0 and later through fast track
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) - 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
- Cisco CP-8811-K9 phone
- Handset and cord
- Dual-position foot stand
- Network cable
- Quick start guide
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!